To think that someone with as much success as him, and as much as I am sure he went through in life would go up there and ruin one of the more pivitol moments in her life is appalling.
Add in the fact that i am sure Beyonce didn't really mind, as she is rolling in dough, and it really was a twat move.
I agree, he is a twat and should be black balled, shunned, D-listed (actually make is F, cuz Kathy Griffith is kinda funny) and when his next album comes out I hope that it FLOPS!!!
Hats off to Taylor for keeping is civil and to Beyonce for making it right.
Jason you and many other people may despise Kanye's behavior. But the news media adores him for what he does. His strange behavior gives a boost to the sagging news ratings. And it actually puts him in the world spotlight which helps to sell his CD's. You and me might despise the guy, but the record industry loves him for acting crazy. His CD's sales will soar.
8 comments:
That is atrocious! The man should be shunned.
Oh that poor girl!! She just didn't know what to do, I feel so sorry for her.
That guy has always been a twat though, and this just goes to show how much of a twat he really is!
I am appalled!
Octavius.
What a jerk! I hope he gets black balled. (No racial pun intended).
Why did you remove the vid., Jason? Propz Pilgrim
To think that someone with as much success as him, and as much as I am sure he went through in life would go up there and ruin one of the more pivitol moments in her life is appalling.
Add in the fact that i am sure Beyonce didn't really mind, as she is rolling in dough, and it really was a twat move.
I agree, he is a twat and should be black balled, shunned, D-listed (actually make is F, cuz Kathy Griffith is kinda funny) and when his next album comes out I hope that it FLOPS!!!
Hats off to Taylor for keeping is civil and to Beyonce for making it right.
I demand a public apology from Kanye!!! NOW!!!
Lots of love(none for him though),
Ryan
Jason you and many other people may despise Kanye's behavior. But the news media adores him for what he does. His strange behavior gives a boost to the sagging news ratings. And it actually puts him in the world spotlight which helps to sell his CD's. You and me might despise the guy, but the record industry loves him for acting crazy. His CD's sales will soar.
And this isn't the first time he has done crap like this. And it won't be the last unless we all stand up to say that this won't be tolerated anymore.
Good comments everyone. You're right, he is a twat waffle.
Post a Comment