Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lady Gaga and Gays

I finished watching the VMAs last night. I saw Lady Gaga win Best New Artist, and I heard her acceptance speech. I really liked her acceptance speech.

First of all, she didn't sound too drugged out, which is good.

Second, she gave an excellent performance earlier in the show, and I am still applauding her for that.

Third, Lady Gaga thanked “God and the gays” at the end of her speech. I love her!

However, she does wear some very eccentric clothing. I would also like to point out that she is in fact very musically talented, but that often doesn't show in her music. I wish she would use her powerful voice more often.

Also, I think I saw Perez Hilton seated with her, and I think they were in the first or second row.

P.S. I can't find a video of her speech on YouTube. If someone can find it, please post the link in the comments.

1 comment:

loki4469 said...

This link has all the vma's videos. http://vma.lookthis.org/