Just downloaded the last two, pretty good!
Heres a few more I'd like to share if thats ok:Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition:http://alyoknis.blogspot.com/2009/08/temper-trap-sweet-disposition.htmlPixie Lott - Boys & Girls:http://alyoknis.blogspot.com/2009/09/pixie-lott-boys-girls.htmlDavid Guetta - Sexy Chick:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIQ3PoLRgQJay-Z ft. Mr Hudson - Forever Young:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdFqNrwgEUCalvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Z56le7-H4Also check out his other songs!The top two are from my blog and have download links, but I can provide the others upon request.Hope you like them...Peter
Thanks for those links. i already have or know most of the songs, but some of them were new to me. Thanks again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Just downloaded the last two, pretty good!
Heres a few more I'd like to share if thats ok:
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition:
http://alyoknis.blogspot.com/2009/08/temper-trap-sweet-disposition.html
Pixie Lott - Boys & Girls:
http://alyoknis.blogspot.com/2009/09/pixie-lott-boys-girls.html
David Guetta - Sexy Chick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIQ3PoLRgQ
Jay-Z ft. Mr Hudson - Forever Young:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdFqNrwgEU
Calvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Z56le7-H4
Also check out his other songs!
The top two are from my blog and have download links, but I can provide the others upon request.
Hope you like them...
Peter
Thanks for those links. i already have or know most of the songs, but some of them were new to me. Thanks again!
Post a Comment