Tyler created this awesome interactive game. He created a list of questions, and you are supposed to answer the questions with a picture. His blog has a link to a site that can do a mosaic of the pictures, but I found that it crops the pictures in awkward ways, so I just did one picture below each question.
If you want to join in the game, go ahead and do so. I think lots of people have already been tagged, so I won't tag anyone. I don't have the energy to go through and figure out who has been tagged and who hasn't. I woke up at 4:20 AM for work, and I am exhausted. If you have not been tagged, then I officially tag you. Leave your name in the comments and I will put your name in this post with a link to your blog. :)
People I tag:
P.T. who writes All you know is.... Also, he wins award for coolest banner! I suggest you check it out.
1) Where are you from? (you can choose to answer with your country, state/province, or city)
What's your favorite food?

Cailler Frigor Noir chocolate. I love this stuff, but I don't think they sell it in the USA.
What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Self confidence. I am not 100% self confident, but I strive to be so. I suppose I am more self-reliant in Emerson's sense of the word.
What's your favorite body feature on someone else?

I love a muscular back. However, I do not want someone to be overly muscular, and this man is pushing the limit. I prefer someone who is lean but fit.
What's your favorite TV show?

Again, this is a hard one. I pick Psych for now. I also like Monk, Top Gear, and 30 Rock.







5 comments:
Ahh gotta love sparkling cider, minus the sparkling for me please. Nice to see someone with high aspirations and seems like you're on your way in getting that ideal career!
Self-confidence is quite attractive in a person I think, bordering arrogance is not.
Why did you choose Ancient Minoan btw? Please excuse my ignorance!
p.s. Wouldn't mind the tag if you're offering 0:)
Petey
Nice back pic. You realize I'm eye-dissecting it (and his arms) now down to the muscles, cuz it's so easy now. (This is why anatomy ruins porn.) You can really see his trapezius flexing, and even the anterior superior rhomboids under that. o_O
And why ancient Minoan civilization? That's really interesting.
Why Minoan?
I picked Minoan for several reasons:
1) They are like the Greeks minus all the war.
2) They were a very prosperous and advanced society with a heavy reliance on commerce)
3) Their art is beautiful.
However, I will concede that they flourished 1000 years before the Athenians flourished, so they aren't Greek in the way we think of Greeks. Also, we know very little about their culture, but I think I would enjoy it.
sparkling cider = THE BEST
lean but fit is my preference too :D
top gear <3
Post a Comment