Will you change it when you spill the beans?
And here I was thinking you made it!What program did NG use to create it? Phptoshop? I'm curious. :P
Nice! My banner was done special for me, as well, by my very talented surrogate son.
One foot in, and one foot out! I love it! That sums up the situation of so many of us. Well done!
I like your old one rather. Propz Pilgrim
Oooo! Very nice. :)
and you know what.. after you some out... both feet should be outside the door with the figure jumping up or holding your hands on hip with pride... just a suggestion...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Will you change it when you spill the beans?
And here I was thinking you made it!
What program did NG use to create it? Phptoshop? I'm curious. :P
Nice! My banner was done special for me, as well, by my very talented surrogate son.
One foot in, and one foot out! I love it! That sums up the situation of so many of us. Well done!
I like your old one rather. Propz Pilgrim
Oooo! Very nice. :)
and you know what.. after you some out... both feet should be outside the door with the figure jumping up or holding your hands on hip with pride... just a suggestion...
Post a Comment