Naturally, we know where all the ride cameras are, so we always like to pose for them. Below are some of the pictures from those rides.
One Disclaimer: These pictures include me and my friends. Please do not judge them. I considered blacking their faces out, but I decided it would ruin the pictures and interfere with the Disney Magic. That said, don't judge any of us. Don't judge our appearance or our clothes. Especially don't judge hair. Going on Splash Mountain and then hopping on a high speed ride is not the best way ensure you have beautiful hair.
We are terrified
We attempted to make the YMCA arm movements. I am the Y (in the back). I love my friend who posed in the dance move.


21 comments:
It's been YEARS since I've gone to Disneyland. Nice pics, you all look like such a goofball. :P And you all have such nice teeth! o_O
Hi Jason. A day @ Disneyland is the perfect place to create wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
You and your friends are having a gr8 time together, and that's beautiful thing to see.
Thanks for sharing your pics!
♥ David
haha looked extremely fun!
how many times did you go on Space Mountain eventually?
thanks for sharing anyway :)
Space Mountain. 3 times before 11 AM. Then twice later in the day. My record on Space Mountain is 6 I think. My record for Big Thunder Mountain is 9.
I know a lot of tricks in Disneyland for not waiting in line. The longest I wait is 20 minutes. Don't worry, I never cut the line, I just take advantage of the system.
And yes, I become an 11 year old child when I go to Disneyland.
I don't see why anybody would judge you all but anyway looks like it was a lot of fun
nothing negative to be judged about these pics - they show some friends having a great time.
you all look like you're really enjoying yourselves. i love disneyland and know exactly what you mean when you say you become an 11-yr old again.
thanks for posting these Jason :)
torchy!
FUNFUNFUN
Did you say "hi" to Goofy for me like I asked?
Senior year in HS was great for dan and me. Friends "knew" or assumed cuz we let our "guard" down a bit. More and more teachers, coaches, etc.
Then we went to th prom together.
Have a great year, try to avoid "senioritis" as much as possible. It is highly contageous.
Make sure Brad knows you've "got his back"! He is very brave. I do admire him.
hugs by th dozens,
s in c
.
.
.
This looks like fun! The last time I went there was in 2003.
Oh and you look really cute.
I'm jealous that looks like it was great fun and you seem to have a good group of friends. Just a random question do you have a crush on anyone in your school?
glad you had such a good time, no judgment here, just friends having a great time. LOVE AND HUGS
Jason, you look really cute in the last? pic. And there no shame to have an estranged wife to your side, while the kids behind the both of you have the time of their lives. :-) Propz Pilgrim
I a'int judging you...
But I am sure lovin you...
Can I? Jason... <3...
I was too scared to go in the Haunted Mansion when I went to Disneyland. Then again, I was only seven years old.
:-)
Since I was a chickenshit, I waited on a bench while my parents and best friend Paul rode it.
Yea the one time I went I tried to go on the Tower of Terror, but started crying and had to have them let me out... :-( It was really embarassing, and I wasn't like 5 or anything... I was like 11.
But I loved space mountain!
Much Love,
Steve
looks like you all had a wonderful time :] im jealous, ive never been to disneyland before lol wonderful smile by the way ;D
Loved the pics. My partner wants me to take him there. I have never been and it looks like a riot. Of course I would have to ride the teacups.....haha
Oh yes, my friends and I rode the teacups. Let me just say that those things are NOT designed for 4 young adults. We were so cramped, but we were spinning SOOO fast. lol
hat would just make it all the more interesting.....nudge, nudge...wink, wink ;)
Jason
thanks for sharing the pcs and a bit of your life
take care and be safe
bob
Awww! My husband and I were just there Sept 8 - 10!
Post a Comment