Monday, September 28, 2009

Marilyn Monroe

I am going to bring in Marilyn Monroe. I need a full length picture of her without her in a funky pose. If anyone has a picture like this or knows of one, please send me the URL or the pic itself. You can email it to me.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here she is with the hot Keith Andes in the movie "Clash by Night." It was filmed in 1952 and shows her in the role of a more common person. The film is one of my favorites. And did I say Keith Andes was hot?
--dB

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/filmnoir/keithandes/keithandes10.jpg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here's one as a "Girl next door."

http://www.topnews.in/files/Marilyn-Monroe_0.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oops, that wasn't full length. Try this:
http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn477/marilynkelleen/1960-1962/juvey.jpg

Anonymous said...

damn, likewise. thanks for pointing that out Anonymous. this is harder than I thought.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/25/clemans_marilyn_monroe.jpg

that one is technically full length, but shes just not standing.
the guy behind her isnt half bad either :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Marilyn_Monroe,_The_Prince_and_the_Showgirl,_2.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/jedivixen22/Blog/80079_marilynmonroe1176_122_636lo.jpg

last one, I promise. but not a flattering photo though

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

Anonymous said...

Here is a younger picture of her by herself

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=b14465b9ad7957d6&q=Marilyn%20Monroe&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMarilyn%2BMonroe%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D162%26um%3D1

NG said...

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/4414.jpg
-

http://www.weblo.com/asset_images/large/Marilyn_Monroe_Marilyn_Mo_48e88a010460b.jpg

Superstar said...

Hey, I can't believe I've never came across your blog before. I saw something about marilyn monroe and had to check it out.

Which by reading the one before marilyn is the perfect choice!

But anyways I do like your blog and will be reading it regularly =)

Talk to you soon