
I found out today that I have an Art History test tomorrow. I think there are at least 40 different pieces that I have to know, and I haven't even started studying.
The good news is that I got an extension until Wednesday because I was absent and missed everything on the New Kingdom of Egypt.
In unrelated news:
1) I drive 2 kids in a carpool to school everyday. Today, I found out that their dad drives this:

It's a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. I asked my mom how he has this kind of money, and it turns out he produces hats. Specifically, he produced every hat and lots of the merchandise for the Beijing 2008 Olympics. I guess he just has millions of dollars.
2) I saw a Maserati Quattroporte today. The woman driving it was trying to pull out of a parking lot, and the nose of her car was sticking so far into the street that people had to change lanes to get past her.
5 comments:
Just because you can afford a awesome car doesn't make you an awesome driver...
ugh. one of my biggest pet peeves is when shitty women drivers drive nice cars >.<
@anon^^ it's probs her husband who can afford it, not her :P
and i loooove maserati's! :P
@ Tyler lol
That is a nice car both of them are actually
Last year some bleach blonde babe in a Bentley Azure nearly ran over me when I was crossing Broadway near Lincoln Center. It might have been an interesting way to go.
OC really is like a completely different planet sometimes isn't it?
Post a Comment