I wrote this post while on the airplane, but I forgot to post it. It's about the amazing airline that is Virgin American.
First of all, there is a TV for every seat. With your TV, you can watch on demand movies (you have to pay) or watch DirectTV. Also, you can order you snacks and drinks from you seat; they are brought to you. You have to pay with a credit card. Also, they have arcade-style games. You can also chat with other passengers, such as your friend who is seated 4 rows up. Lastly, you can listen to music through satellite radio or create your own playlist from a music library.
The atmosphere in the cabin is excellent as well. The seats are very comfortable and are upholstered in black leather (probably fake, but still comfortable). The cabin is lit by pink and purple lighting, giving it a cool and happy feeling. If I had my way, I would never fly any other airline again. I absolutely love this!
I took a pic of the cabin. I'll post it when I get home.
8 comments:
Sounds very good. "Virgin" so it is a new airline?
British Airways transatlantic service has the seatback LCD's as well. The Brits know how to travel...
that's transatlantic service. Virgin has it on every single flight, even if you are only traveling for 2 hours.
I'd be willing to ride in the back of a refrigerated boxcar for the chance to get some time away from this backwater town.
Have fun for me!
The word VIRGIN is what caught my eye. An airline wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But the post was still fun to read. Pink and purple lighting. hmmm
Hope, you liked it! Propz Pilgrim... and fuck you, Blogger!Not you, Justin!
The only time I flew on a plane similar to your description was a flight from Nerita to Beijing, and that was on a Chinese connecting flight. It was so nice, and the food was better too! Gotta love them non-US airlines. :P
aw shit...
saw the title and thot maybe u got lucky!
that sounds like way gay airlines alright!
s
Post a Comment