Saturday, September 5, 2009

Five on the Fifth - September

I have been invited to do a Five on the Fifth post, which includes five pictures taken on the fifth of the month and then posted on the internet. I have decided to bend the rules (Slightly) by posting five pictures from the fourth. The five pictures are from my disneyland experience.

I know these pictures are supposed to be artistic, but I went against that in this list because I wanted to show pictures from the trip.

Also, credit to Stepehen Chapman, who writes The State of the Nation, for creating Five on the Fifth.






P.S. These pics are just a preview of what is to follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I go to Disneyland at least once a month.

Did you see the new Fantasmic dragon?

Anonymous said...

I could use with one of those 'Happy Cruises'

Looking forward to those photos!

Jason Carwin said...

No, I didn't see the fantasmic dragon. I was riding Big Thunder during Fantasmic.