Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stupid Internet

My internet sucks. I guess it's actually the wifi that is causing the problems. It always drops on me, and it almost always happens while I am in a msn conversation. It's so annoying. Sometimes it works really well for several days, and then I have a day when I can barely connect to the net. It's really annoying.

Why does this happen to me? Does this happen to other people?

3 comments:

cvn70 said...

jason

The new banner is nice and i dont know what is going on with your net

Call the provider and see if they can help

take care and be safe

bob

midnight said...

Think of your wifi router as a mini radio station and your laptop as a radio receiver. There are many things that can interfere with reception. Many newer houses use aluminum instead of wood studs and they form a cage that can block your signal. Fluorescent lights near your router or laptop can really play hell with the signal. Also other electrical devices that can generate a magnetic field can interfere. Similar to like when a radio gets tons of static when a hair dryer is used near one. Also, the higher up you can place the router, the better. Hope some of this can help.

Anonymous said...

Actually yes that happens to me too.
When I move my laptop from the living room, kitchen, or dining area and into my bedroom my wifi drops and sometimes it will just drop at random