Sunday, September 13, 2009

Audi R8



I went to a football game at school yesterday, and while I was driving around in the parking lot, I drove past a parked Audi R8. For those of you who don't know, the Audi R8 is pretty much sex on wheels.

Above are pics from the net of an Audi R8, and below are pics that I took from my car. They aren't very good because the reflection of my hand got in the way, but who cares?




After the game I was walking up to my car and the owner of the R8 got in his car and started the engine. The sound was AMAZING. I told my best friend about it, and she responded, “Didn't it just make you want to take off your clothes?” and I replied, “Yes!!”

It was an incredible sound. I hope I someday have the means to buy such a car, but I highly doubt it. Plus, I'd probably buy an Aston Martin DB9 if I really wanted a beautiful car.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

Very cool car! Be careful though, the feeling of taking your clothes off around friends could lead to trouble! j/k

Lots of love,
Ryan

Pilgrim said...

If you want a real cool car and you have the dough to buy it, get a Maserati. :-) Propz Pilgrim

Aek said...

That is a really nice car. And I love your friend's comment, lol.

Jason Carwin said...

Maseratis are nice, but they can have reliability and electrical issues. I know someone who used to have a Maserati, and he said that whenever a leaf landed on the car, the alarm would go off. I guess if you are super paronoid, this is a good thing, but I can imagine it gets annoying.

J said...

If you want car troubles buy the Aston Martin.

Anonymous said...

Nice car but I don't know anything about cars except the go fast, look good, and are expensive

Adidas said...

I love the design of the Aston, but the only car that would thrill me more than the R8 is the Bugatti Veyron.

We've just had a Cannonball Run in Ireland this weekend, including a Veyron: details (and some amateur video) here:
http://www.driver.ie/forum/showthread.php?s=a1603223b380ef74a839d358644a56bb&p=465532#post465532


And if you like the sound of the R8, imagine sitting in the convertible (which we haven't seen here yet!).

Hugs

Tyler said...

:O

does the owner of the car go to ur school?


O_O i still cant believe the high concentration of wealth in some cities/areas in america.