Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heading back East

I'm going to the East Coast for a few days. I will be leaving tomorrow morning and then visiting Brown and Yale Universities, and I fly home on Sunday.

I am really excited about this trip. My friend said she went to a tour at Yale and the tourguide was this really hot gay guy. I hope I am just as lucky. :)

In the meantime, I am super busy trying to keep up with school work and packing at the same time. I also have to catch a cab to the airport tomorrow morning. That's going to suck. I hope I have enough cash.

8 comments:

OlyQueerKid said...

What other schools are you looking at?

Be safe and have a great trip! good luck finding yourself a cute tour guide.

Tyler said...

omg

luckyyyyyyy

have fun!

cvn70 said...

Jason

Enjoy the trip but when you see the ocean dont think the whole east coast looks that way lol3

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

maybe on the guy lol

Alright then see you when you get back

Ethan

Aek said...

Good luck, have fun, and I hope the weather's going to be great there! :D

naturgesetz said...

Welcome back to New England.

Even though you're not coming to Boston this time, I'm reminded of a story that illustrates how much this region has to offer. John Wright was a bishop from Boston, who ended up as a cardinal in Rome. But along the way he was made bishop of Pittsburgh. When he arrived there people were showing him around and they proudly pointed out, "Here is where the Allegheny and Monongahela join to form the Ohio River." Bishop Wright replied, "That's fine, but remember I'm from Boston, where the Mystic and the Charles rivers join to form the Atlantic Ocean."

Octavius said...

Good luck, fly safe, have fun, and above all else...,

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Jason Carwin said...

lol. that's a great story, natur.