Thursday, September 24, 2009

Michael Jackson Post (Forgive Me, I had to!)

First, I want to apologize for sharing a Michael Jackson tribute video. I know that you have all seen about 1 million of these over the past weeks. However, this one is simply amazing.

It is an a capella collection of MJ songs. It is sung by a Yale student, so that makes it extra special because I want to go to school there.



And in case you are a bit confused, this was sung by one person. He and his friend used some fancy editing to create the appearance of an entire a capella group, but all the parts are him!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's Sam Tsui - pretty entertaining.

Octavius said...

Cleverly done.

Octavius.

J said...

Yale's a capella group, the Whiffenpoofs, are the oldest such collegiate group in the country. I heard a lovely true story about some old Whiffenpoofs. Slightly over a year ago one of their company, a New York banker, suffered a massive heart attack and went into an irreversible coma. Before he died, his old friends gathered at his bedside and sang to him. What a beautiful gesture.

Joe Jordan said...

The video is awesome... Thanks for sharing...

D. said...

great voice :D

Aek said...

Wow, that's really cool. :D

S. said...

That's brilliant, thanks for sharing!

Pilgrim said...

No, you hadn´t to do this. Propz Pilgrim