I just had a glass of hot chocolate. I poured some milk into a mug and heated it in the microwave. I just added the hot chocolate mix and stirred. For an extra kick, I added cinnamon. Yummm
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Interestingly random (or randomly interesting), with a hint of cinnamon.
Speaking of hot chocolate, I bought a cup of it the other day and really enjoyed it. I was tempted to get a dose today but I would feel guilty about the calories.
Love the cinnamon on hot chocolate. It adds a really nice touch.
Here is a easy hot chocolate recipe for you to try. I'll warm you in advance its very addictive. Take 3 of the mini Milky Way candies with 1 cup of milk and nuke until melted and hot. Stirring every 30 seconds so it blends nice. YUM-O. You can also use 3 Musketeers or the 3 Musketeers Mint too for a variation. Same amounts used.
Facts about chocolate: It was the royal drink of the Incas and only royalty could drink it. The most good nutrition lies in the darkest chocolate you can find, usually called baking chocolate. It tastes the most bitter of all of the different grades. It is also the best for you.
So-called white chocolate is the fat that surrounds the cocoa beans as it resides within the pod that grows on the tree. It tastes the best (for me). It also has the least nutrition for the body.
At the store you will find basically two grades of chocolate bars: that which is wrapped in silver and that which is wrapped in gold. The color of the paper or foil indicates the chocolate's quality, with silver indicating inferiority. Obviously, the chocolate they use with candy bars is the lowest grade of all. However, you can tour the Mars candy factory in Las Vegas and see how they make all of their stuff. The Mars family is, needless to say, not poor.
7 comments:
Interestingly random (or randomly interesting), with a hint of cinnamon.
Clever boy!
Next time, make one for me.
Speaking of hot chocolate, I bought a cup of it the other day and really enjoyed it. I was tempted to get a dose today but I would feel guilty about the calories.
Love the cinnamon on hot chocolate. It adds a really nice touch.
Here is a easy hot chocolate recipe for you to try. I'll warm you in advance its very addictive. Take 3 of the mini Milky Way candies with 1 cup of milk and nuke until melted and hot. Stirring every 30 seconds so it blends nice. YUM-O. You can also use 3 Musketeers or the 3 Musketeers Mint too for a variation. Same amounts used.
@midnight: that sounds delicious!
one word: Scharffen Berger!
http://www.scharffenberger.com/
and
http://www.chocosphere.com/cgi-bin/webstore/web_store.cgi?page=bigpic.html&image_path=/images/scharffenberger/large/cocoa-powder-6oz.png&cart_id=%%cart_id%%
.
Facts about chocolate: It was the royal drink of the Incas and only royalty could drink it. The most good nutrition lies in the darkest chocolate you can find, usually called baking chocolate. It tastes the most bitter of all of the different grades. It is also the best for you.
So-called white chocolate is the fat that surrounds the cocoa beans as it resides within the pod that grows on the tree. It tastes the best (for me). It also has the least nutrition for the body.
At the store you will find basically two grades of chocolate bars: that which is wrapped in silver and that which is wrapped in gold. The color of the paper or foil indicates the chocolate's quality, with silver indicating inferiority. Obviously, the chocolate they use with candy bars is the lowest grade of all. However, you can tour the Mars candy factory in Las Vegas and see how they make all of their stuff. The Mars family is, needless to say, not poor.
Post a Comment