So, I haven't posted in a while. Let me recap the events of my past few days:
COMING OUT
- Status: Incomplete
- My brother was talking to my dad all night on the 23rd, so I couldn't tell him. I was going to tell him yesterday, but the only time we spent together we spent scouring our garage looking for missing bolts for his tires.
I guess I could have come out then, but he was getting very frustrated and was taking it out on me for some reason, so I decided against it.
- New Plan: He is currently picking up his car (2009 V6 Camaro, red, if you must know) that my dad ordered for him months ago. He's been waiting for this day since June, so he is super excited. I'm thinking I will tell him after he gets home. He will be really happy, so things should go well.
For some reason, I'm picturing us driving in his Camaro and me coming out. Hmm, it's not the most conventional, and I don't think many people have come out in a Camaro, but I think it would go well. Of course, it's a manual transmission, so I hope I don't distract him from shifting. Stalling would be very embarassing.
Also, I am planning on coming out to my closest friends sometime in the next week. I'll keep you posted.
MY TEETH
- Status: Fucked up.
- I have been dealing with my teeth for the past several months. First, I had braces for about 4 years. I finally got my bottom braces off last week, so I went to get them whitened because they were gross. Whitening was soooooooo painful. I think I know exactly how Jesus felt upon the cross, except that I got some beautiful teeth out of it.
- Today, I wen't back to the dentist to get my new front teeth. 4 years ago, I chipped my two front teeth all the way down to the nerve (which was brown, in case you were wondering).
I am finally getting permanent crowns to go over the teeth. The dentist numbed me up, then destroyed my temporary crowns and tried on the new teeth. The lab produced 2 different sets. Turns out both of them did not match. The first set had two different colors, which was weird, and the second set was too dark.
- New Plan: My dentist made a new set of temporaries, and now I have to wait until December 14 to get my real crowns. I spent 2 hours at the dentist for nothing. Also, I found it to be a bit painful even after the numbing. The good news is that Lady Gaga kept me company. Her new album is EPIC.
These temporaries were not done very well. There are two large lumps on the front of my teeth (not visible, but annoying) and the back of the teeth are strange...
7 comments:
My advice about (not) kissing still stands. LOL
Too bad about the crowns and the temps. I got several crowns a few years ago. Never had that sort of problem, though. That must be pretty annoying.
Procrastinator!
@ Anonymous: likely a m*******tor too.
>>>>>>talk about epic!
Damn! If only my Dad had bought a new car when I told him all those years ago...:)
I have several crown but they are on moulders. None fit right the first time. But they always filed the high spots down and I went out with new choppers.
Temps suck.
Happy Thanksgiving.
The shape of the crowns is right, it's just the color that's a little off.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry for all of your teeth problems!!! I hate that!!! I avoid the dentist like the plague just because of problems like that.
Post a Comment