I have 10 major assignments due between now and next Thursday. That's 7 school days. I feel like I'm drowning. I am going to be so burned out at the end of this.
I feel for you. But it's moments like these you gotta remember what you're made of and what you're doing this for. Maintain your focus and motivation by keeping your end goal in sight. What you do now will prep you for the future and lead you to where you want to be down the road. Good luck.
OR... you can deny the achievement rhetoric and all that it implies, join a commune, work on an organic farm and grow smoke in your closet. It's really all up to you. :)
3 comments:
I feel for you. But it's moments like these you gotta remember what you're made of and what you're doing this for. Maintain your focus and motivation by keeping your end goal in sight. What you do now will prep you for the future and lead you to where you want to be down the road. Good luck.
OR... you can deny the achievement rhetoric and all that it implies, join a commune, work on an organic farm and grow smoke in your closet.
It's really all up to you.
:)
College is going to feel easy after surviving your High School.
Post a Comment