Huge congrats J - coz I saw your post about telling your bro come up on giggle reader but didn't to come and comment - but you got so many anyway!
But extra big hugs to the newest full Member of the Gay Folk who are being Honest society, which I just created, but clearly we need a sexier name!
You've know you're doing it all right coz it feels so good, yeah? Like there's a huge weight off your shoulders and all the months and maybe years of wondering, worrying and tears are now finally over.
There's so many people know you're a poofta now that you can never again pretend you're not!
ooooh... nice to hear about coming out to friends. i'ts always hard to say those words I'M GAY. well for me it is. i always try to find another way to say it "i like men" or "i love the cock not the hot pocket"
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just want you all to know that I will continue blogging even though I am (mostly) out of the closet.
@call.the.shots: "I love the cock, not the hot pocket" is one of the funniest coming outs I've heard in a while. You should check out Brad's coming out to me. He tried something like that, and it was hilarious: http://carwinscloset.blogspot.com/2009/09/brad-finally-told-me.html
10 comments:
Congrats²!
And I'm number 99 :) lol
Congrats on coming out to your friends, can't wait to read more about it... Keep blogging :)
Huge congrats J - coz I saw your post about telling your bro come up on giggle reader but didn't to come and comment - but you got so many anyway!
But extra big hugs to the newest full Member of the Gay Folk who are being Honest society, which I just created, but clearly we need a sexier name!
You've know you're doing it all right coz it feels so good, yeah? Like there's a huge weight off your shoulders and all the months and maybe years of wondering, worrying and tears are now finally over.
There's so many people know you're a poofta now that you can never again pretend you're not!
Well done!
Excellent to hear it went well! Can't wait to read about it!
ooooh... nice to hear about coming out to friends. i'ts always hard to say those words I'M GAY. well for me it is. i always try to find another way to say it "i like men" or "i love the cock not the hot pocket"
As I said, the indirect approach is best. LOL
Congrats on everything!
Congrats on all accounts! Can't wait to hear more details later. :-)
Jason
Your work in this community is being rewarded and I'm very happy your friends were accepting. Hope to cya soon on MSN
Take care and be safe
Bob
woot
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just want you all to know that I will continue blogging even though I am (mostly) out of the closet.
@call.the.shots: "I love the cock, not the hot pocket" is one of the funniest coming outs I've heard in a while. You should check out Brad's coming out to me. He tried something like that, and it was hilarious: http://carwinscloset.blogspot.com/2009/09/brad-finally-told-me.html
Post a Comment