Well, I was planning on getting sick, but, if you say it's no fun, I'll refrain.:-PHope you feel better soon!
I have all the sympathy in the world for you! Get some rest and get better!
Good thing it's not the swine flu. A teenage boy that was a member of my church died from it. Scary to me that someone local to me and so young can die from a flu virus. Anyways, hope you get well soon.
Lots of paracetamol is what I use - that and loads of fluids and high protein, relative little carbohydrate stuff to eat.Really - treat yourself as well as you possibly can while you're ill. People should be HAPPY! and as peaceful as possible for quick recoveries!Yeah, OK - I'm sounding like a quack!
Apparently I didn't follow your suggestion and I don't think I'll be able to over the next few months. :)Get better soon, from one sick blogger to another.
Why cant u put some pics of urself on the blog? it makes it more interesting;)
Wish you a good recovery.
Feel better!
Get well!Joshua
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Well, I was planning on getting sick, but, if you say it's no fun, I'll refrain.
:-P
Hope you feel better soon!
I have all the sympathy in the world for you! Get some rest and get better!
Good thing it's not the swine flu. A teenage boy that was a member of my church died from it. Scary to me that someone local to me and so young can die from a flu virus. Anyways, hope you get well soon.
Lots of paracetamol is what I use - that and loads of fluids and high protein, relative little carbohydrate stuff to eat.
Really - treat yourself as well as you possibly can while you're ill. People should be HAPPY! and as peaceful as possible for quick recoveries!
Yeah, OK - I'm sounding like a quack!
Apparently I didn't follow your suggestion and I don't think I'll be able to over the next few months. :)
Get better soon, from one sick blogger to another.
Why cant u put some pics of urself on the blog? it makes it more interesting;)
Wish you a good recovery.
Feel better!
Get well!
Joshua
Post a Comment