A few months ago and back, I used to be "one of those guys" who disdained Homosexuals. :/
I used to be so uptight to the extent that I would mentally rehearse how I would punch a gay guy if he ever came onto me.
I was such a jerk, right?
Well, I went to the barber shop yesterday and got my hair dyed from black to Medium Brown. When I got home, I got some pretty unpleasant criticism from my father. For a moment there, he thought I was gay because only Gay people would "do such a thing"..
And at THAT moment, I started to have that soft spot in my heart for you guys because of all the sh*t that you go through. It's pretty unfair how your own parents would look down on you if they thought you where a homosexual.
You know, at the end of the day, I would definitely prefer being friends with a kind-hearted homosexual than an inconsiderate heterosexual.
Not that you guys give a damn or anything, but I'd just like to apologize for all the crap that we (the Heteros) have given you.
12 comments:
That is pretty cool actually.
Octavius.
One down - how many millions to go?
Thanks for sharing that.
That was refreshing
the Internet thanks you.
hmm....
would it be rude of me to question the authenticity of that question? :/
i dono why i do tho... lol
you question the authenticity because you're a skeptic. That's not a bad thing. It's Yahoo! Answers, so it could have been written by anyone, but I really don't care. To quote One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, "It's true even if it didn't happen."
(I'm not saying I composed this question on my own. I just don't know who wrote it and how sincere they were)
I really liked reading this. What a world it would be if every one could have such a revelation. LOVE AND HUGS
Interesting to think that he had SO MUCH HATE in him that he would completely act violently to someone for NO REASON and yet the hate is washed away as soon as that same hatred is directed towards him...
I have a feeling maybe something else happened that he didn't tell us, but all the same..nice to know that he changed...
Lots of love,
Ryan
PS: By the way, thanks for the post!
it only has to start with a ripple , very awesome fine there Jason... Just
pretty amazing. good find.
This fellow's epiphany is just a natural part of the maturation process. Those soccer haters who condemn things that are "gay" are typical high schoolers. You rarely encounter crap like that on a college campus these days.
Post a Comment