Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Noah's!


I went to Noah's for lunch today. It was AMAZING. I actually go there quite often.

I had a Turkey and Swiss Melt. It was soooo good, and only cost 6 bucks, which is cheap for Noah's. I usually get their Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, but it's expensive and I ran out of money.

Is Noah's nationwide? What about international? Does anyone know?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of them and it looks like they are only in Oregon Washington (the sate) and California based on the website http://www.noahs.com/#/locations/

mrgagaa said...

I've never heard of them, even though I live in California.

DeviantSon said...

Definitely not on the east coast.

Tyler said...

i've never heard of them....

Jason Carwin said...

:(

you are missing out on deliciousness

Anonymous said...

Def Left Coast

Adidas said...

Definitely not in Ireland!!!!

And my tummy's rumbling.....

idkwhatsthat said...

never heard of it.

naturgesetz said...

Hopefully you can find something tolerable to substitute for Noah's wherever you end up going to college.

Jefferson said...

Yeah, only West Coast states. There's quite a few in the Bay Area around me. They are nummers.