Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Life Is Average

Everyday, I read the stories on mylifeisaverage.com. These stories are often funny and entertaining, and for some reason, they give me a little faith in humanity. Perhaps it's the fact that the Harry Potter stories or the ones involving dinosaur costumes always get the highest ratings.

I've noticed that the site is all about releasing our inner child, and I like that. Sometimes we are so serious that we forget to stop and be silly for a moment. I hope that when I go away to university, I find myself surrounded by people who can appreciate a Harry Potter, a classic Disney movie, and a little silliness.

8 comments:

Aek said...

That's a hilarious site. Thanks. :-)

Ty said...

love the site man thx

peace:)

Crap Newsman said...

A copycat. This is the original that I just found a few days ago: http://www.fmylife.com/

Crap Newsman said...

Oh, sorry. The format is the same but the content is different.

But I still prefer the site I posted. ;)

naturgesetz said...

THe precal was pretty good, even though I have no idea what the kid was talking about. So was the grandpa shouting "They'll never take me alive." (I like to make power turns with shopping carts in supermarkets.)

OlyQueerKid said...

Hehe. Just wait. It's almost universal. cheap fun things like Disney musicals, or Pokemon TCG all come out of the wood works.

You'll have a blast.

Staff said...

Thanks for the new site!

Anonymous said...

Hmmn. Don't forget Harry Potter started in a notebook in a cafe because JKR couldn't afford to heat her flat!

In many parts of many cities THAT's an average person - but in her case clearly doing something - well, quite extraordinary!