Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

I finally made it. For those of you who don't know, next Thursday is American Thanksgiving Day. I have all of next week off because Monday-Wednesday are parent-teacher conferences, and Thursday and Friday are off for Thanksgiving.

I'm super excited about Thanksgiving because my family is having a joint dinner with my best friend's family.

Despite the fact that I have no school, I am going to have a super busy week. I have 2 essays and 1 test on due on the day I get back from break.

Also, I have already signed away Friday to Pocahontas and possible a high school football game.

I gave away Saturday as well because I'm headed to the Getty to look at art. Also, I plan to submit my application to UC Berkeley and Harvard.

Then I fly back east on Sunday until Tuesday. This is a little annoying because it will eat up a lot of time. I don't really understand why I am going there.

That gives me Wednesday free.

Thursday is Thanksgiving.

Friday is free.

Saturday I'm working on a project with my friend.

Sunday is free.

During my free time, I have to write those essays and study for that test. Also, I need to work really really hard on college applications. I'm hoping to be mostly done by December.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - I LOVE the Getty.

Sounds like a busy week. Have fun. Good luck with the college aps!

Aek said...

Woah, super busy week you have there indeed! Why're you flying out east? To have a second look at some schools you're interested in?

Lightning Baltimore said...

So that leaves Wednesday, Friday and Sunday to talk to your brother? You've not mentioned it in a bit.

:-)

Jason Carwin said...

That's right Mr. HCl. I was going to do it today after school, but my mother was around and I feel like this should be between me and him. Also, he was playing computer games, and he gets pissy if you interrupt him. In fact, he is still playing games, and I'm going out tonight, so I doubt it will happen. Perhaps tomorrow morning. I'm actually considering not doing the Getty. I have a lot of work to do, and I already have plans for the Getty in December.

Anonymous said...

The Getty is not going anywhere.

I love how Californians need to go East for college. Sorta like New Jerseyites headed to a "Southern" school - like the University of Maryland.

Anonymous said...

The Getty is not going anywhere.

I love how Californians need to go East for college. Sorta like New Jerseyites headed to a "Southern" school - like the University of Maryland.

J said...

While at the Getty get an eyefull of the great homoerotic art, sculpture or painting. There's a bronze there of a boy, about 13 or so, that I always thought was just exquisite. Maybe you'd tell us what your favorite is.

Jason Carwin said...

Oh, I know that my favorite David is Donatello's. he's much more youthful and confident and also, he's in bronze. I LOVE bronzes.

Tyler said...

whats tgif mean? ... lol

and as for uni applications... ughhhh i too have to decide on where im going >.< and i've only got like a few weeks left before i have to start sending out the applications

Lightning Baltimore said...

@Tyler:

Thank
God
I'm
Fabulous