Today, I plan on telling my twin brother that I'm gay.
He is out here on the east coast with me, and tonight is our last night here. The reason I haven't told him yet is that we rarely come into contact. Normally, I would be opposed to coming out in a situation where we are in forced contact, but it feels like I have no choice.
Also, I expect him to be fine with it. He would have to be the most unobservant dolt to not be suspicious at this point. Also, my parents already know and are OK with it, so I know they will back me up.
Two days ago, he asked if I saw New Moon at midnight, and I said no (because I hadn't), and he said he was surprised that I wasn't out there. Lol.
In other news, Lady Gaga's The Fame: Monster, with 8 new songs, comes out today.
14 comments:
Jason
I wish you all the best. Hey are you anywhere near me if so send me an email lol. I pray he loves you all the same
Take care and be safe
Bob
Hope it goes well.
Just don't kiss him too passionately, and all will be well. LOL
good luck with it. seems you've been stressing over this for a while, so I hope this brings a bit of relief for you.
it's a shame that you and your twin are apparently so distant from each other.
oh, and lol at naturgestetz's comment!
best wishs
torchy!
My prediction is that by the end of today you two will be closer than you may have been in a very, very long time. And if you're not anywhere near Bob then maybe you're somewhere near me ... if it's a college trip we both have some very high quality schools in our hometowns :-)
Best of luck!
Good luck!
I know that you're about to do something big with your bro...but...
LADY GAGA's FAME MONSTER IS OUT!
You shouldn't have ended the post with that lol.
WOO Hoo for both topics (You telling him and Lady gaga of course! :))
Hope its a good one, and good luck!
Lots of love,
Ryan
Hey man, best of luck.
Congrats on having the courage to come out to your parents. I'm out at school but I just don't think I can tell my family.
It'll all be good in the end for you.
lol I think he does know but I wish you luck on telling him but I'm confident you wont need it
lol. The title of the post is "Today's the Day." How can I write a post commemorating today without mentioning the biggest news of the day: LADY GAGA
Best of luck!!!
Good luck!! Like you said, everything should go just fine. Just have to get rid of those butterflies, eh? Maybe the cold out here will chill them. :-P
Everything will work out fine. Good luck!
Post a Comment