Sunday, November 22, 2009

Going East

I flew out this morning at 7 AM.

I'm only going to be out east for 1 full day, but I'm still happy about it. I might get a chance to wear my trenchcoat, which always makes me feel special. I would have brought my nicest suit if I had an occasion to wear it, but alas, none of my events will call for a suit.

If I go to school in the east, I intend to buy a completely new wardrobe (mostly because I will have to and partly because I want to). I will have casual clothes and stuff, but I will also buy a bunch of classy cold-weather clothes. I can't wait!

Buying a new wardrobe presents an interesting opportunity. It gives one the chance to decide how others will see him. People take clothing into account when forming first impressions, and a new wardrobe can take me into any direction I want. It should be fun. Of course, I have to get into a school out east first.

8 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Welcome again to this side of the continent. Good luck on getting into one of our finer universities.

:)

Seth said...

Just avoid the pink spandex, and you'll make a great impression!!

:)

Pilgrim said...

Not him, but you! The most important I g uess. Propz Pilgrim

Aek said...

Function over form. If you're going to really survive cold winters, you'll find that looking good matters far less than being warm.

That said, get yourself a nice pea coat. :-P

Anonymous said...

Typical gay guy always wanting new clothes :)

Just be sure you look good AND stay warm I hear it get's nasty over on the East cost in the winters (usually it's the storms from the Midwest that get worse and head East)

Steevo said...

...fly boy; have fun!

Steevo said...

dont lick any frozen flag poles BTW!

Bi Like Me said...

hey..just caught your blog..interesting reading...

good luck!