Today is the homecoming game day. We'll probably lose, as usual. It's also Halloween. I'm going to my friend's house this morning to make my costume, then I'm going to the game, and then I'm going back to a friend's house to watch movies, hang out, and swim. Maybe we'll trick-or-treat, but it's unlikely.
Also, my friends and I are being the characters from Clue for Halloween. I'm Colonel Mustard.
10 comments:
Hurray for getting that Yale application done! Now just have to do the rest of them. >_>
Have fun on your Halloween night!!
Boola, boola!
When we played Clue, my dad was always Col. Mustard. He'd put on a phony English accent and say things beginning with, "When I was in the Punjab… ."
Good luck on the rest of those applications.
Unfortunately I have to work on Halloween :( So no Trick or Treatin', Halloween Ball or scaring the kids! Muahahahahaha...
Lol. That's hilarious, naturgesetz. I've actually been to the Punjab. lol.
So it's just the line for you to use. :D
Congrats. It must feel great to get a major app out of the way. Good luck with the rest of them.
What a fun day you have planned for today... enjoy.
Be sure to pronounce it "In-jah".
Did u ever come out to your twin bro?
Hey dude!
The next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part again. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of November or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, I thought it would be interesting to take 5 images with the same theme...
"Colour" (or "color" for the USA and Canada!)
This could highlight some of the colourful items and places that catch your eye on the 5th. I hope that you will be inspired take part this month
Now Stephen, you mustn't make fun of the fact that our american friends can't spell!
Jason - you must have a tick-chart on the wall for your applications - or do you do them when you've been naughty or something? Since they're such a pain, you really should be allowed to let your hair down a bit in between times you know.
Post a Comment