Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holy Shit, I'm on Google

I'm the first hit for "Gay Man Stereotypes List" and the third for "Gay Stereotypes List," above Wikipedia."

God, I hope nobody in my school Googles that in the near future. Perhaps I should come out before it gets out on its own, either that or change my picture.

8 comments:

HAWT Blog said...

I guess you haven't googled your name then :) But hopefully you are using an alias...

xLogan said...

haha, wow.. That stinks.

v1b2n3m4 said...

in blogger, you can make it so that your blog in unsearchable. I have covered my tracks carefully enough that nobody can search me (at least last time I checked, which was like 2 months ago)

I recommend changing that setting in your blog dashboard. If you need more info on that, just lemme know.

I can also create custom IP addresses so if someone was to search you, the IP address would show you as someone from White Plains, New York.

haha im actually okay with computers so if you need help, just lemme know.

i hope to talk to you soon on msn, even though i am rarely on.

take care dude,
love,
Landyn

Jordan said...

Wow, you're quite popular. Just look at this way, if everyone finds out then it spares you the hassle of coming out... k, maybe that wouldn't be such a good thing... could be a great thing tho

anyways, I recently came across your blog and you seem to be a cool, good hearted, and intelligent guy, so I added you to my links list. feel free to shoot me a message or add me on msn

Tyler said...

i beleive there's an option u can change to make ur blog not searchable

Anonymous said...

yeh. if u dont want ur blog to appear in any search engines, just go to ur Basic Settings and u will find the options (^.^)
but i kinda find it funny that ur blog came up for that particular search lol
take care Carwin

Pilgrim said...

*lol* Propz Pilgrim

naturgesetz said...

Even though you're using a pseudonym, if that's you in the pic it is kind of a giveaway, innit.

I hope you won't have to change it, though. I like seeing it when I visit your blog. So I hope making the blog unsearchable (not to say inscrutable, lol) will be good enough.