Last night was the homecoming dance.
My date and I dressed up as a Rock and a Lobster to be the B52s song Rock Lobster. I will see if I can post pictures of the costume later.
We both think it's a hilarious song.
The DJ sucked (what's new?) and I also discovered that I am the only one in my group of friends that knows all the words to Cher's Believe. I feel VERY gay.
7 comments:
I wouldn't feel bad (or gay) about knowing the lyrics to Believe. That song was all the rage when I was in HS and practically everyone knew its lyrics, gay or straight. Some call it trashy pop but I like it!
You didn't feel gay for dressing up as a song by a band that was 3/5ths gay?
@ HCI? 3/5s? Oh my! Lions and tigers and bears... wait thats queer too! Whats a boi 2 do?
RIP Judy Garland
Yep. None o' the boys liked girls. Guitarist Keith Strickland was one of the first rock star AIDS deaths (though, at the time, it was claimed to be cancer).
homecoming dance? neva been to one, let alone heard of one - sounds awesome tho (^.^)
your date - guy / girl? and who was the rock, who was the lobster =)
Can't wait to see the pics. Always loved the B52s.
I know the lyrics to Cher's Believe too. A friend of mine bought her album back in '98, but he's straight. My dad (again, straight) owns two albums by Madonna, True Blue and Like a Prayer.
Post a Comment