I will probably not be on MSN as much as usual. I have two other desktop computers in my house, but one is in my kitchen, and I have no privacy there (and the internet often fails). The second one has a bit more privacy and a good connection, but I can't seem to get MSN to work.
The good thing about not having a laptop is that I don't get distracted as easily. I think I will do more work this way.
However, I also have lost my energies towards working on my college essay. I don't want to have to deal with finding it on my email and then saving it to my new computer. I'm verging on burn out here. The good news is that I am sending this application on October 18.
5 comments:
I think you're right about not having a laptop around. Laptops are great but they can be a major distraction from work to be done. I can't resist checking out blogs when the laptop's on.
Aw, I'm sorry about the burnout. At least you're not too far from sending everything out. At some point you just have to go with what you've got. If you've put everything you could into something, you've done your best and that's all you can ask of yourself.
Good luck with the applications, and keep us updated. I know you'll be going places and I'll be hoping the best for you.
Just take a deep breath now and then. Burning out over a college application essay is probably indicative of you being more stressed out by something else.
I still have one more exam to go on Friday, and it's going to SUCK. T.T I'm going to be totally burned out next week, lol.
You can't afford to burn out now. Just do it!
Simply put, good luck on everything :)
Are you applying Yale SCEA? If so, me too. Best of lucks to you.
Post a Comment