Saturday, October 24, 2009

Annoyed

I changed my settings so that search engines no longer crawl my blog, but I am still on Google. In fact, I have moved up in rankings:

I'm number 1 now, which makes me feel important, but still concerned.

7 comments:

mrgagaa said...

That's funny. . . I see you as third when I click the link you provided.

I know you're concerned, but how likely do you think someone from your school will be typing in those terms on Google? Unless they're doing a paper or report on gay stereotypes or are gay themselves, I don't think that'd be a frequent search term among your peers. I could be wrong, though. Also, you're protecting yourself via an alias.

OlyQueerKid said...

It can take a few days, but after the crawler stops archiving your pages, you should start to disappear .

Steevo said...

what oqk sed

Anonymous said...

weird.. i think you should just type up a short email to blogger about it if after a few days the search doesnt go away (^.^)
it will be a much more direct way of gettin results

Anonymous said...

Seems like there's more than one Jason Carwin. Or maybe someone stole your identity and become a hight school wrestler?

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation - Smutty Stuff blog on google is in top place, followed by SS on Nibblebit, followed by an It's Getting Better reference to Smutty Stuff followed by the het porn site Smutty Stuff.com.

Kieran's Kingdom is in first, second and third positions and Kieran Taylor's mythical presence is up there with all the other Kieran Taylors.

On the other hand if you put Micky in you get that bloody mouse!

Anonymous said...

I Googled Jason Carwin and you are the 1st 5 hits

and Carwin's Closet is the 1st 4 hits. you sure you got everything checked (I'm not doubting your word you could have just missed clicking on something