Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Blog

Just so everyone knows, I have no intention of closing this blog now that I am out to my parents.

First of all, I still need to tell the rest of my family and friends.

Second, I need to be out to EVERYONE.

Even after I accomplish all that, I will continue to blog. I may consider changing the name of the blog, but I'll be asking for reader input on that.

12 comments:

Octavius said...

Didn't think you would, but good to know.

Octavius.

naturgesetz said...

If you want to blog, I want to read.

How about "Carwin: The Blog"
Better than "Carwin: The Tender Years" (or insert your own adjectiv) IMO

Allen said...

Carwin in College
hahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah was a bit worried bout that cause ur one of two blogs that i read!

check ur inbox pls!

Laurent said...

interesting blog, keep going.

Anonymous said...

Fine,
enjoy reading your blog.

RR

jlo said...

I have enjoyed reading this blog, and hope to continue reading it for a long time. I wish that I had the courage that you do when I was your age. Heck I wish that I had your courage now. lol LOVE AND HUGS

Steevo said...

Carwin's closet: room for rent.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that myself
I can't wait for the day that I can have a similar post on my blog

Manu said...

It'd be great if you write on, this blog is great.

BTW, I like Steevo's title XD

Anonymous said...

Great Blog - keep writing - I came out much later in life than you. I always thought it would be a binomial experience - off/on, left/right, in/out - I have found it to be a continuing journey - please keep sharing your thoughts and insights - you add a valuable voice.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!