hahahahahahahahewwwwwwi'd rather finger my, ah, well, but not EITHER of those 2.i knowdan!!!!!!!lol...
Thank goodness my imagination isn't that warped to picture these two.....better stop now as I'm having a late night snack and don't want to get sick.
He'll get fingered plenty when he's behind bars.
At least the subhead didn't contain any the word "insider."
lol too funny
jasonyou are a bad boy thinking what you do :Ptake care and be safe, got to love the journal :)bob
haha!
LOL! So would I if I could get a piece of the billions pie!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
hahahahahahahah
ewwwwww
i'd rather finger my, ah, well, but not EITHER of those 2.
i know
dan!!!!!!!
lol
.
.
.
Thank goodness my imagination isn't that warped to picture these two.....better stop now as I'm having a late night snack and don't want to get sick.
He'll get fingered plenty when he's behind bars.
At least the subhead didn't contain any the word "insider."
lol too funny
jason
you are a bad boy thinking what you do :P
take care and be safe, got to love the journal :)
bob
haha!
LOL! So would I if I could get a piece of the billions pie!!
Post a Comment