
Yesterday, Mr. Gagaa mentioned Neil Patrick Harris in the comments, so I am devoting this post to him.
Huffington Post posted a link to this amazing website:
It just has tons and tons of pictures from NPH throughout his career. The pic on this post is one of my favorites.
He is great because he is very attractive, he can act, and he can sing. I don't watch How I Met Your Mother, but some of my friends do, so I am familiar with his antics on TV.
Oh, did I mention he is gay?
His opening song to the Emmy included the lyrics, "Joan from Mad Men could turn a gay guy straight -- But, wait, there's Jon Hamm."
lol!
4 comments:
Nice post. I adore NPH not only because he's multi-talented as you mention, but he's super funny and cute in both the looks department and in his acting/antics. I've only recently begun to watch "How I Met Your Mother" and enjoy seeing him on the show. From what I got out of the few episodes I've seen, his character is supposed to be this major playboy who's slept with hundreds of women. A little "ironic," I guess.
Thanks for the shoutout.
That pic is hilarious!
How I Met Your Mother is totally a great show. One of the few shows I actually watch and follow. :-)
He was great on the Food Network show called Dinner Impossible. The of the cuff humor showed he had a quick and fantastic sense of humor. Can't remember the name of the episode off hand but its the one where Robert is making dinner for a magician's convention. And he looked cute behind the stove....hehe
http://www.advocate.com/Arts_and_Entertainment/Television/Neil_Patrick_Harris_Gets_Cracked/
Post a Comment