Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lady GAGA!!

I got tickets to see LADY GAGA in December. You have no idea how excited I am. It costs me $55 and I've got crummy seats, but I'm with all my best friends, so it'll be AMAZING.

Also, I had to get the tickets for the San Diego show, so that will require a road trip with my friends. Oh well, should still be fun.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I want to see her in LA. Don't know if they are sold out yet. I'm assuming they are since you're having to go to SD.

Congrats!

Jason Carwin said...

It's not sold out in LA, it's just cheaper in SD.

mrgagaa said...

I'm excited for you! It just so happens I've been listening to "The Fame" quite a bit lately. It's a gem of a pop album, and I particularly like the first half of the CD. Pure ear candy.

Anonymous said...

Lady Gaga is this gay generation's Cher...lol

Anonymous said...

a few of my friends hve bought tickets here already to see her nxt march!! shame i couldnt buy tixs with them =(
the day they chose wasnt good for me..

OlyQueerKid said...

Oh. My. God. Congratz. Bring us pictures!

D. said...

gahh she's playing in SF in december too! i'm so going :D