Sunday, October 4, 2009

He's Gay!


Or, he might be.

Jonathan Bennet: The hottie from Mean Girls, which I just finished watching. First of all, it's an amazingly quotable movie. Second, it has a really hot actor who is possibly gay.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter whether or not he is gay, but it's nice to see a hot actor that plays for my team.

Also, rumor has it that he dated the actor from Kyle XY.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prior to your post I had never heard of this actor, but yeah, he's hot! Guess there's another movie to place on my 'to watch' list, lol.

You're right in saying it really doesn't matter whether or not someone is gay, but there is something nice about hot celebrities coming out to the public and making their/our collective presence felt. I sort of felt the same way about Neil Patrick Harris.

Seriously? Matt Dallas of "Kyle XY"? He'd be one of the last actors I would think was gay, but then if you watched the show (which I did) you could sense he was a little stiff and rugged, as if he was trying to put up a front. Don't know if this was just his character on the show or if that's the way he also is in real life. But very interesting. Thanks for the post.

*strawberry//shortcake* said...

he is so gorgeous!

*strawberry//shortcake* said...

he is so gorgeous!

Planetx_123 said...

yea which actor from kyle xy? that would be good if he were on our team :-)

Jason Carwin said...

Matt Dallas,

I was googling that and researching it, and I came across a clip of Matt Dallas on Kathy Griffin's show, and he was acting very flambuoyant.

Aek said...

Do you have a source for either Jonathan Bennet or Matt Dallas? You mentioned Dallas' behavior on the Kathy Griffin's show, but that doesn't necessary say much . . .

Jason Carwin said...

And Mr. Gagaa, I totally agree with you about NPH.

I stumbled across this website while on Huffington Post. You might want to take a look:

http://www.fuckyeahneilpatrickharris.com/

It's just pictures of him throughout his career.

Jason Carwin said...

There are plenty of sources that go about the rumor that they are gay/dating, and you can google either of them. I believe the rumors started from Perez, so I take it with a grain of salt, which is why I say he *might* be gay.

Citing sources for rumors always seemed silly, as there are usually a dozen sources all documenting the same rumor, but nobody really knows where it came from.

Dave83201 said...

Yeah, I've heard the same thing about this actor. And Kathy Griffin's last BFF was Lance Bass, so there's a pattern here. All this makes me want to do a little stalking in California next spring break. Anyone wanna go in on the purchase of some night vision goggles?

Oh and, for what its worth, here's the Perez Hilton Post about the happy couple...

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-06-new-couple-alert-30

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this guy but yeah he is HOT

Gay/straight/bi I don't care. For me I don't bother too much of the celebs personal lives

Pilgrim said...

Have you evidence? No unqualified outings on the net! Propz Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

Notice that he's a pretty average looking guy...

idkwhatsthat said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Mean Girls is a great movie and he is just icing on the cake...but how can we make positive if he is gay?

"we have to crack Gretchen Wieners"

I constantly quote this movie in normal conversation, (one of the ways I let people know I'm not entirely straight) But goddamnit, this movie's fucking "fetch"

"stop trying to make fetch happen..."

I didnt' even look that up...

FMS

mm said...

dated the guy with no belly button :)

S. said...

As I saw this picture, I assumed at first you were talking about Brent Corrigan, so I thought "duh, he's a gay porn actor..." There's quite a resemblance.
http://x80.xanga.com/50ad726559130123176034/w88981088.jpg

I think Brent is hotter, though.

Jason Carwin said...

For my sake, I love how you quote this movie. I do it too.

My friends and I were going to go to lunch, and I pulled up behind my friend and said, "Get in loser, we're going shopping."