Also, I looked up the hotel I am going to and a hotel review website says it has free wifi. The website also gave it 5 stars under the Gay & Lesbian category. I really have no idea what this means, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for something worthy of 5 stars.
7 comments:
Do make to sure to let us know what's "5-Stars" about it, cuz it sounds rather interesting.
Hmm
I'm just going to throw out an idea here and say that it means that a lot of Gays and Lesbians like the hotel and that it is recommended to stay at this particular hotel
It's probably what Ethan said, lol. Or that a lot of gays and lesbians stay there. Who knows?
or you might just find the love of your life there.. lol... so expecting a new profile pic.. with smiles :))
I'm with Joe on this one, lol.
from my experience the whole town of Laguna Beach gets 5 stars in the gay category ... so this hotel must fit nicely
I brought my digital camera to take pictures, and when I got here, I realized that I had not put a memory card in the camera.
fail.
Post a Comment