Aek, who writes an excellent blog and is a constant commenter on my blog, is starting med school today. I just wanted to wish him good luck, and I hope you can all do the same (you could post comments on his blog or here. I think he reads this blog). I'm sure you're going to be very successful. Buena suerte!
In unrelated news, I got an msn, so you can add me and we can chat. I am not always on, and I may disappear suddenly, but please feel free to message me if you see me online. My msn address is now in the sidebar, and it is the same as my email: jasoncarwin1@gmail.com
That's all I have to say today. I might post some pictures of the construction in my backyard later. There are all these trenches everywhere. It's like World War I.
Also, I wanted to tell you about a book I just finished reading. It's called Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell. As the title suggests, it is about how successful people got there. He analyzes how the environment around us affects our chances at success. This includes everything from our culture, family, birthplace, and even birth date. It is a very good book, and I suggest you all check it out:
Outliers on Amazon
2 comments:
Awww, thanks a bunch!! :) I added you on MSN.
good luck aek!
that's really odd; my parents were given that book two weeks ago and my dad was just tellin me a few days ago that i should read it cause it's good (which is odd cause he usually never recommends books).
KS
Post a Comment