Trashy? That's an understatement lol, but I have to admit it's addicting!
This is the first time I leave a comment on your blog, but I've been reading it for a while and I found your posts to be pretty insightful. You have quite an analitycal mind, no wonder that you're interested in Physics and Economics. Keep up the good work!
6 comments:
O.M.G. i love that song too!!!<3333 and it was used in one of my favorite tv shows project runway!!! :D
i love this.
oh, it was on project runway? That makes it legit.
wow, that's pretty amazing and addicting
Trashy? That's an understatement lol, but I have to admit it's addicting!
This is the first time I leave a comment on your blog, but I've been reading it for a while and I found your posts to be pretty insightful. You have quite an analitycal mind, no wonder that you're interested in Physics and Economics.
Keep up the good work!
S.
Post a Comment