Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kathy Griffin

I love Kathy Griffin. I know some people are going to hate me for this because they think she is annoying, but I think she is hilarious and I love how she badgers people. Here is a short clip from one of her television specials. It's about Catholics, so I just want to apologize if this offends any of my readers.


9 comments:

Adidas said...

May God have mercy on your soul for putting such filth on your blog......


....ah no, it's brilliant!

And I'm a Catholic!

Hugs

Adi

Anonymous said...

I love Kathy Griffin...

Pilgrim said...

OOmph! She is heretic! Propz Pilgrim

Aek said...

Lol, I treat her like I treat South Park or Family Guy: in small amounts. Seriously, she's hilarious but only in small amounts for me. After a short while her voice just becomes really annoying and kind of abrasive to my ears.

Anonymous said...

lol the min I saw her name I said
"Ohhhhhh I hate the person"
And you go saying you love her
I'll come back later and watch the movie clip

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious, a story-telling comedian.

idkwhatsthat said...

I love her soooo much!

~mikeyboy said...

Uh are you kidding me I love Kathy.. Before I knew I was gay I liked Kathy Griffin. It's a sign!

Pierre said...

Have you heard the one about Oprah's Favourite things? Its really funny. Check it out!