

Those are pics of a guy who was body boarding (click for bigger image). He set his stuff up right in front of me, so I snapped a few sneaky shots. I took a walk along the beach and there were some hot guys (including the lifeguard). Maybe that's why this hotel gets 5 stars under the LGBT category.
I body-boarded today and body-surfed. Ironically, I find that the smaller the flotation device I have with me, the more comfortable I feel. For example, I am not comfortable on a surfboard. I just don't like it. I am pretty comfortable on a body board, but I am 100% comfortable without any board at all.
I feel safer swimming around with just me. I think this is because I grew up around the ocean, but I grew up swimming without any board at all. I know the anatomy of a wave so well that if I get pommeled by one, I can tell how deep I am by how my body is being pushed. I know how long it will be until I reach the surface, and I never have to worry.
In contrast, when I have a board, I have to worry about sinking myself and the board, which is not easy to do because I am so lightweight. Having a board simply gets in the way. Also, treading water is not a concern because I can tread water for hours on end.
The surf was smaller today, which made things easier. I think there were 5 to 6 foot faces.
In other news, while at dinner, my dad proposed that the family take trip to Brazil next summer. He wants to take his boys down there to show them all the hot women. Of course, I do not want to take such a trip because I'd rather go to Europe and because I am gay. I almost came out right then and there. I just wanted to blurt out, “Well dad, that sounds great, but I'm actually gay so no thank you.”
12 comments:
1. sinking w/the board*lol* I´m 6´and like 132lbs./62kg and never sank, so, how much is you? 2. Boys in brazil can be yummy, on the other hand I´m back in Paris, France, just to not confuse you w/Paris,Texas. :-D Propz Pilgrim
Hehe, that guy looks a bit too skinny in the second pic.
It's been soooo long since I've swam, and I've never gone swimming in the ocean. I think I might panic even though I'm not a bad swimmer.
Ya, the second pic was a weird angle. He was walking at the time I think.
I am 5'9'' and about 125 to 130 pounds, so sinking is difficult, but I can manage it. I just have to kick a lot and time it right.
There are plenty of hot guys in Brazil, but the presence of your family will make it an exquisite torture.
And what about vacations in Paris insted of Brazil?
Maybe I did not read an earlier post properly enough. But what is the connection between gay and Europe?
in the first pic it looks like he noticed you :P
@Mr.Urs - i think it might be that european guys are hotter, like how brazilian women are known for being sexy, with gays, i think its the europeans guys that are sexy
i dono if thats how carwin meant it :/ but thats how i interpreted it...
I think its funny how in your hot guy pics he's looking right at you. If he winked at me I would scream.
Major LOLs at your Brazil trip reaction. Still laughing
there are more than enough hot boys to look at in Brasil - at least in Sao Paulo which I frequented 3 or 4 times a year up until I took this new job :-(
Brazil could be fun..., for many reasons.
And by the way you are talking it looks like you are getting more and more keen to tell your parents.
All I can say is pick the right moment.
Courage and Honour!
Octavius.
You should go to Brazil. I wonder what would've happened if you came out to him... Too bad you didn't, when I read that I was so excited.
no matter how hard i try ive never learned how to swim :/ oh well maybe some hot life guard will have to save me XD have fun on the rest of ur vacation!
Post a Comment