
I know who I'll be watching tonight. I'm spending time with my family eating sushi probably some Chinese food. After that, I am going to my friend's house and hanging out with everyone. We're all spending the night too because we don't want to be out driving with all the drunk drivers.
What are you doing tonight?
8 comments:
thanks to ol' AC there's some hope for the rest of us oldies
I'm doing nothing tonight, not a damn thing.
Happy New Year!!
Ive finally met someone close to my age who <3's Anderson Cooper, totally sexy! yummy.
Two 24oz cans of Bud, and Ritz crackers. I'd watch the ball drop on TV, but I gave up cable two years ago and threw out the TV.
How pathetic am I? :P
Happy New Year!
the good thing about new years this year? AC and KG. the bad thing about new years this year? spending it with the fam.
hopin y'all have a better start than i did.
I had to work tonight ferrying drunk riders to their stops, where they stagger out into the darkness and rain, as I drive off leaving them to their fates. It was a quiet night in Seattle: only 4 people were shot, two stabbed, and a cop injured while fighting an angry person who was blaming one of our buses for hitting him even though the bus was parked with the engine off. Two russian women got on my bus on the last trip who were jumping up and down on the seats while their poor husbands could only look down at the ground helplessly because they knew there was nothing to be done.
It was a quiet night in Seattle.
I was at home with my brother from Boston. We had boiled lobster for dinner, with rolls and salad. I internetted, and at about 11:55 my brother came down to the cellar, where the computer and the beer fridge are, got himself a beer, and wished me a happy new year. I reciprocated the good wish.
Post a Comment