Getting into a school like Yale really says something about you. I hope that you will have the opportunity to attend.
I do have one comment for "Anonymous..." What is wrong with applying and focusing on upper-tier schools? I say if you can achieve it, then go for it. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that not everyone can get to.
Great news, Carwin, I'm really happy for you. And I'm glad you're going to Yale instead of Haaaavahd.... lol less ego and just as good of a school
I hope you're going to continue to do your blog at college. I realize you'll have a lot less time, but I don't think your readers won't mind - I know I won't.
congratulations. that is a huge accomplishment already. really shows that you have exactly what it takes to succeed. hope the cherry on top is getting to go. congrats!!
Well, apparently fate is letting you go to the school that you love. You love it, being there, the people you met, the whole historical perspective of attending the same school that did truly great people in all walks of life and career. Many of the leaders of our country have gone there as well, and yes, I am making a distinction between the two groups. ::smile::
Skull and Bones does reside there, as you know. Each year they choose a small of number of, usually, rich kids by coming up to them individually, usually while walking between classes, and tapping them on the shoulder and asking if they want to join. The tappee, if you will, only has one time to choose: yes or no. The most prestigious tap of all is the last one of the year.
So, Jason, what will you say if somebody taps you on the shoulder and asks if you want to join? Yes or no?
congrats Jason - you must be very proud of yourself - I can't even imagine what the other 20% chance is - maybe just going straight to the job of "leader of the free world"?
32 comments:
CONGRATS JASON... I just saw your tweet too.. I am so happy for you.. You deserve it...
Congrats!
Congrats!
Just a question: you said you didn't apply to Yale for it being prestigious.
If not, then why were you only focusing on Harvard and other upper-tier schools?
Congratulations, Jason.
Getting into a school like Yale really says something about you. I hope that you will have the opportunity to attend.
I do have one comment for "Anonymous..." What is wrong with applying and focusing on upper-tier schools? I say if you can achieve it, then go for it. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that not everyone can get to.
Congratulations
Congratulations Yalie! Used to be, first thing you would do now is get a Yale email so you can get on Facebook. Well, that was ages ago...
I applied to Yale because I love it. I applied to Harvard because it's a good school and my parents insisted that I do so.
So you got into Yale? Congratulations!! :-D
Well well well Mr. Ivy League
I just want to say Congrats on getting in.
Isn't that where Dubya went? What out for those Skull and Bones secret societies!
Congratulations.
Congrats!
I know you said that college admissions are non-scientific in your last post, but they don't let just anyone in Yale. Great accomplishment.
CONGRATULATIONS ^_^
WOOT WOOT
Congrats!!! :)
What an amazing accomplishment.
Congrats!!! All that worrying for nothing...
Congrats!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! An old friend of mine recently graduated from there about a year or two ago, and it's definately a great school.
I hope you have a great time, and wish you the best of luck!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
*Throws confetti in the air and raises his drink in hand to a toast of the fairest and brilliant Jason Carwin!*
Indeed you are a jolly good fellow!
Lots of love,
Ryan
its a little late but congrats! :]
Boola boola!
Great news, Carwin, I'm really happy for you. And I'm glad you're going to Yale instead of Haaaavahd.... lol less ego and just as good of a school
I hope you're going to continue to do your blog at college. I realize you'll have a lot less time, but I don't think your readers won't mind - I know I won't.
Again, congrats!
AZ Denny
Congrats on getting into Yale!!!!!
congrats man!!!!
congratulations. that is a huge accomplishment already. really shows that you have exactly what it takes to succeed. hope the cherry on top is getting to go. congrats!!
OMG CONGRATULATIONS JASON!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE NEWS! :)
Well, apparently fate is letting you go to the school that you love. You love it, being there, the people you met, the whole historical perspective of attending the same school that did truly great people in all walks of life and career. Many of the leaders of our country have gone there as well, and yes, I am making a distinction between the two groups. ::smile::
Skull and Bones does reside there, as you know. Each year they choose a small of number of, usually, rich kids by coming up to them individually, usually while walking between classes, and tapping them on the shoulder and asking if they want to join. The tappee, if you will, only has one time to choose: yes or no. The most prestigious tap of all is the last one of the year.
So, Jason, what will you say if somebody taps you on the shoulder and asks if you want to join? Yes or no?
Congrats! I'm sure you feel that all your hard work was worth it! Good luck!
congrats Jason - you must be very proud of yourself - I can't even imagine what the other 20% chance is - maybe just going straight to the job of "leader of the free world"?
Congratulations!!!!!
Only 80% ??!!??!!!!
(Actually, I decided to go to Georgetown even after Yale accepted me, but that's different.)
THATS SO AWESOME MAN !
YEAH MAN, CONGRATS!!! :)
Post a Comment