Pictures, as promised:
Here is a picture of the outfit I was imitating.
And now my costume (and my friends too). I'm wearing the red crown:
My friend had a great costume. She and I were asked many many times to take pictures. I think our pictures are all over the internet now. When she first arrived at the party, she was wearing a trench coat. Then, a group of people asked to take their picture with her, and we all chanted for her to take off the trench coat. Soon, the entire crowd joined in, and when she finally took it off, everyone cheered and clapped. It was an amazing moment:








17 comments:
Glam Rock for the 2010's...
I saw your friend several times, the one with the trenchcoat, and I know where you guys were now sitting since I could see you from our seats, but I still didn't see you. Weird. Glad to see the pictures, though!
fucking amazing.
Mike, I was a few seats away from my red-leotard friend. She sat at one end of the row, and I sat at the other. Also, I took off the red crown and veil as soon as I got to my seat, and I didn't put it back on again. I guess you didn't notice me because my crown was off.
Wow, of all the costumes . . . how did you not bump into things left and right? o_O
A see-through veil is more interesting — to say nothing of being necessary if you're going to be walking around.
love the shoes!
can you say accessorize?
did u shave the legs?
dont make fun. I don't own any other shoes, and my legs...
It's a good thing you wore the veil. That's the kind of picture "friends" pull out 20 years later, when you're famous!
@J: In 20 years we will have technology to remove the veil and compare the face we find with other images and know who it is. They might also have leg recognition software.
@Jason: No other shoes? What will you wear to the prom? Maybe you could add paypal to the blog? I'd chip in 50 cents!
;-]
steevo
.
.
.
J, I will be proud of these pictures in 20 years. All they show is that I am an adoring fan of Lady Gaga. There's not drugs or alcohol implied in these photos. Maybe they'll make me look more like a real person, as celebrities and politicians often have difficulty appearing grounded. lol.
wow... you and your friends are fabulous, the costumes are devine (though reproduced). And I am not making fun. Serious. As far as shoes OR no shoes, you still would have continued to be gorgeous.
Ben Bernanke is Time's man of the year. You won't be able to hide when you're chairman of the Fed. (Just pulling your chain, kid.)
Amazing costumes..
You got great legs, btw.
Love,
Boyd
The question is... will there even BE a Fed?
awesome costumes!
I like the girl in pink! :))))
And I'm glad you had great time :P
Post a Comment