Hahaha, that's a very cute gift. :-PMerry Christmas man.
Cute mug.A very special and happy holiday season to you!!*Hugs*
lol love the mug, hope you have a merry christmas!
merry christmas AND love the mug. :P
When I was at school I couldn't spell engineer.Now I is one.
lol :P nice gift :P
That is a good gift..., Merry Christmas mate.Octavius.
That mug is priceless!
Haha, I love the mug.Merry Christmas!
Old joke: Yesterday I could not spell enguineeer and today I are one.Merry Christmas.
UGH!! I have to have that mug-- where did you get it! It's *perfect* for me :-)Steve
Hahaha, great gift!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hahaha, that's a very cute gift. :-P
Merry Christmas man.
Cute mug.
A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
*Hugs*
lol love the mug, hope you have a merry christmas!
merry christmas AND love the mug. :P
When I was at school I couldn't spell engineer.
Now I is one.
lol :P
nice gift :P
That is a good gift..., Merry Christmas mate.
Octavius.
That mug is priceless!
Haha, I love the mug.
Merry Christmas!
Old joke: Yesterday I could not spell enguineeer and today I are one.
Merry Christmas.
UGH!! I have to have that mug-- where did you get it! It's *perfect* for me :-)
Steve
Hahaha, great gift!
Post a Comment