Break has arrived.
Last night, I went to a Holiday Cookie Party with my friends and watched Love Actually. We also baked lots of cookies and exchanged gifts. It was really fun.
And tonight, I have a LADY GAGA concert. I'm soooooooo excited. We've got nosebleed seats, but I really don't care. I will be in the same building as Lady Gaga, and that's good enough for me.
Naturally, my friends and I are all dressing up. I am mimiking the outfit she wore when she accepted her VMA. I have red shorts, a red long-sleeved shirt, and a thin red cloth to cover my face. I also made a red, construction-paper crown.
My friends are wearing similarly absurd outfits, all inspired by Lady Gaga's crazy style. I can't wait to arrive at the concert because we are going to make quite an entrance.
10 comments:
OMG . . . will we get to see some pics?
Hope you guys have a blast!!
yes I agree with the need to see some pictures!
I third the pics. I want to see you (and others) in ridiculous outfits.
wow that's a really gay outfit...lol
OMGGG you're gonna have a blast! :D my brother was gonna get me lady gaga tickets for christmas but he wasnt quick enough and they sold out *sigh* take pictures so i can see what i missed out on hahah
4th the pics. Have a blast!
May I also place a 5th on the pics?
Oh, one other thing. About Yale. You will be happy to know that for at least half of every year you are there it will be too cold for spiders to remain alive. Every one of them will disappear and you will be free from their awful tyranny of phobic fear.
I have a question, though. I'm old and stupid, so bear with me. Is Lady Gaga a guy dressed up as a hip-looking lady, or is she actually a she? She seems to be very popular with the gay scene and since this is one kind of expression of identity which is applied to that group (shows of which I've enjoyed myself) is this the why in her or his case, beyond her unequaled talent and raw beauty? It's a legitimate question, I think. One of curiosity.
LOL dressing up in lady gaga inspired outfits? well thats GAY! JOKING! XD hope you have fun! and make an entrance theyll never forget! make out with a girl or something!
OMFG! Haha. Pictures!!!!!!!!!! :D I hope you had heaps of fun!! I am so muthaflippin jealous!
Post a Comment