Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Epic WINS




Thank you, Stumble Upon for providing me with these excellent discoveries.

I hope that my friends and I can find inspiration in these excellent pictures because we are going to Disneyland in a few days.

10 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Be sure to bring your chess board!

Aek said...

Lol, nice. Though I'm pretty sure the 2nd pic has to be Photoshop'd.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow LOL Nice

Jason Carwin said...

Ya, the second one looks photoshop'd. It could only have been done if the chess pieces were glued to the board.

Anonymous said...

disneyland again... nice :)... i wish i can go often :(

Nigel said...

Haha, those are great. I found one a while ago about a guy imitating a zombie....it was quite entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Doug (nytedragon, right time and place) has similar photos from Disneyland's surveillence cams.

BB said...

I actually know someone who has done the second one. It takes a lot of superglue to get it right. Sadly Disney started to "have errors" in the photo process if people pulled stunts. We took our shirts off and rubbed our nipples so perhaps you will be okay. Have fun!

Steven Lester said...

Perhaps you already know about these things, but I'll add them just in case.

Hidden Mickies: Located throughout the park are hidden mickies (one big circle topped by two little circles for the ears) within the brickwork, the stonework, even some sewer covers. Some websites have whole lists of them. Happy looking.

The Absolute Best Time To Visit: between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The least number of people visit during this time and all of the Christmas decorations are up. The busiest time is after Christmas and New Years. Oh, well.

Chocolate Cake and the Balcony: If you are arriving at Disneyland when it first opens, the first thing you should do is rush to the Pirates of The Carribean ride to the Biyou restaurant there to make your reservations for the Balcony. When they do the mist show by the boats during the evening, you will get to sit up above the crowds on the restaurant balcony while watching the show eating delicious chocolate cake. Costs around $30 I'm told.

B said...

Hahhaha, amazing :)