Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lady Gaga Concert Report

The concert was EPIC. Lady Gaga is such a good performer, and she really engaged the audience in her show. It felt like we were all a part of it, which made it a great experience.

My friend and I wore the most distinct costumes. My friend wore a red leotard with a red headscarf and Lady-Gaga glasses. She actually looked like Lady Gaga. Also, TONS of people asked to take their pictures with us. Many more took pictures of us as we stood in line. I feel like have the crowd saw/stared at us. I really don't know how many people saw me because I was behind a veil, and I couldn't see too well in the dark. I was too busy watching out for rogue poles to pay attention to other people.

However, I did see some very attractive gay guys.

Also, she opened up “Boys, Boys, Boys” by saying, “Where are all my gay kids at?” Naturally, I jumped up and started screaming. The entire row behind me did the same. :)


P.S. Pictures will be posted later. My friend has them on her camera.

8 comments:

Steevo said...

Yale boi at Lady Gaga concert? Well why not, FFS?

Sounds like you had a blast! I want pictures soon!

Mike said...

Great concert!!!!!

I'm finding so many people who were there that I know whom I did not know were going.

Pierre said...

Sounds like you had a really great time! Love how you stood up when she asked where the gay kids are at. Thats my kind of gay!

Aek said...

Glad you had a blast. :-D

Look forward to those pics!!!

naturgesetz said...

Wow! You and James were at the same concert. (He was with Mike.)

Anonymous said...

Ahaha! I totally saw you! ^_^ It WAS epic...fuck ya it was. You're right, she made everyone feel involved and part of the event, as if it didn't matter where you were sitting.

Jason Carwin said...

Ya. I discovered that James was actually in the same section as me. Like 10 rows back. I think he saw me eat it on the stairs. Oh, how graceful.

Aaron said...

Haha! How funny is that you guys actually saw each other - in response to you and James meeting each other! :)

I am so jealous that you get to go see Gaga. She's just incredible both as a person and a performer! Love her to bits!