Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yet Another English Project

This time, it's masks. We made paper-mache masks of our faces. Now we have to decorate them. The outside is to be decorated in a way that shows how people see me, and the inside is to be decorated in a way that shows how I see myself.

I've already got some ideas, but I need help identifying how people view me. I'm not going to share my list because I don't want to bias you in one way or another.

Please comment with a list of adjectives. Don't be afraid to be mean.

I'm not yet sure if your list of adjectives should go on the inside or outside. To some extent, my blog is a reflection of who I am on the inside. However, I admit that I self-censor some aspects of myself when I write for my blog. I am aware that I will be judged wherever I am, and I guess I want to be judged in a certain way when I'm in blog world.


P.S. I've already got arrogant and elitist on the list, so no need to add those. Can you come up with any more?

13 comments:

J said...

Try guarded, slightly xenophobic. (But you'll get over it.)

Aek said...

Intelligent. Young. Part-Asian. Potential.

BB said...

Proficient Writer, Intelligent, happy.

Ryan said...

Anxious, Seeking, Afraid, Attractive and Adventurous

Anonymous said...

I hate that I never get to do projects like this ever, enjoy it while it lasts...

Innocent. It shows in your posts,a curiosity for the bigger world and the gay world inside it.

Steven Lester said...

On the outside, how people see you:

handsome, fit, muscular, smiling, appropriate in his speech and actions, quick-speaking with a large vocabulary used precisely, loyal, thrifty, and brave. A good man to have around during debates and tough situations. Grateful for his blessings and harder working then most. A generally all-around good guy.

On the inside, how you see yourself:

Never perfect enough, highly capable, courageous, driven to achieve, gay (of course), proud of your language skills, proud of your intelligence enough to feel somewhat superior in most situations probably truthfully, proud of your ancestry certainly, impatient with others at times but smart enough to hide it, those two words already on the list, handsome and athletic, a smart dresser, a coward when anywhere within twenty miles of a spider, excited about the the prospects yet to come in your life, loyal to your friends to a fault, sensitive to slights, proud of having passed through the hell of depression and surviving it, an adventurer in the purest sense. All guy. Tough, strong, and willing to draw that line in the sand and to enforce your will if it is crossed. And so on.

All that and I still don't know your real name. See what excellent writing in a blog can produce?

Jason Carwin said...

Great comment, Steven! Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

arrogant narcissist, and you think you're better than most of the people you know. elitist in a bad way

Anapo14 said...

Self-aware, assured, focused, and altruistic

Anonymous said...

Fabulous

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a large fix now and grasp how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Bills machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors devise charge 2x or temperate 3x and a end of the opportunity 5x what we charge you. But we feel in providing enormous service at a debilitated affordable rate. The large something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we focusing to abide by that bit in rebuke and yield you with the cheapest grade possible.

Not solitary do we cause the greatest prices but our turnaround occasion for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is super fast. We drive take your posting done before you know it.

We also provide you with a ample log of well-heeled posts on contrasting forums. So that you can notice seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks over the extent of your site. Tons of the forums that your Location you force be posted on get acute PageRank. Having your association on these sites can really help establish up some cover quality endorse links and genuinely as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your position more and more popular. And with this increase in reputation as superbly as PageRank you can expect to see your milieu in effect downright expensive in those Search Mechanism Results.
Above

The amount of see trade that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may even be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 post on a all the rage forum disposition almost always get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once assume tens of thousands of posts on fashionable forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade ordain withdraw because of the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre far your site. Imagine how innumerable sales or leads you can fulfil with this considerable gang of targeted visitors. You are in fact stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

Retain, Above is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR CHEAP BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

Forgather the crude with two backs casinos? exception this immature [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and wing it slenderize online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also balk our up to the coup d'oeil [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and vanquish beyond staunch folding spondulix !
another novel [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, from strong stuff the clergy manumitted online casino bonus.

tgrade5 said...

To do your face mask:
Use the KISS principle: (Keep It Simple, Stupid).
Just pick how you feel that day, at that time!
It's not a YOUR LIFE assignment; it's just a task for a class.
(P.S. Good Luck!)