Friday, January 8, 2010

Pics of an Awesome Trip

I just have one picture from disneyland, but I think it sums up the trip rather well:


I'm in blue, on the right. My friends are behind me. I'm shocked that Disneyland allowed this picture to get put up on the public screens. I know there was one elderly couple that spent a good amount of time laughing at it. I bolted after taking this picture for fear of being recognized.

25 comments:

eddieh said...

I'm totally amazed at this. lol I wouldnt be surprised if this picture will make the round around the internets now.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.

Dzyan said...

LOL, nice picture, wish I were in that one too :(

And you didn´t answer my questions last post even more :(

Good you had your fun

Love
Me

Ryan said...

nice... lol

Lots of love,
Ryan

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic :D.

Bad influence! This has now become one of my aspirations :P.

xxx

naturgesetz said...

Maybe they didn't realize what the redheaded guy is doing.

Anonymous said...

it really does seem like something inappropriate is going on even if he is just hiding :)

glad you had fun.

someone probably recognized you, anyway. you will definitely be on failblog lol.

mikey said...

so im guessin he lost his contact or somethin n was lookin for it in ur pants rite?

lol

mikey

Pierre said...

jokes.

Mr. Urs said...

You good friends. they are always there for you.

BB said...

That's Hilarious!

BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v1b2n3m4 said...

this is full of win

Unknown said...

Haha man I love you for that. I gotta pull a stunt like that sometime.

http://natesphilosophy.blogspot.com
http://hsquotes.blogspot.com

B said...

LOOOL, Amazing, how did you make this pic, because it looks like the other one in your previous post, did you plan it with that redheaded guy... :D

Anonymous said...

I think it must of slipped through b/c they did that to two of my friends 4 years ago but erased the others.

And here I thought you were single lol

Jason Carwin said...

lol. Ethan, I heard rumor that Disneyland had to cut staff during budget cuts, so they no longer filter pics.

However, my friends and I took another picture on another ride that did get filtered, so I dunno what to think now.

Aek said...

Lol, oh the hilarity. :-P

idkwhatsthat said...

I love it! :) haha

Steven Lester said...

You have some nice looking arms, my friend. Do you ever lift?

Random Thinker said...

OMG, this is hilarious... your friends behind you make the pic.

Random Thinker said...

BTW, this pic should put to rest all the questions and comments about you deserving the "anniversary" pin.

hahahahahahaha!

Aaron said...

epic gold!

Anonymous said...

寂寞男生的聊天室 , 色聊女的qq , se聊网 , 网上裸聊室 , 一对一裸聊室 , 大正妹影音视讯聊天室 , 文字聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室 , 比较开放的视频聊天室 , 三色午夜秀聊天室