Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who's Your Favorite Bond?

Who is your favorite James Bond?


Is it Sean Connery?




What about Roger Moore?




Or Perhaps it's George Lazenby?




Or are you a Timothy Dalton fan?




What about Pierce Brosnan?




And last, but certainly not least, we have Daniel Craig




Please rank them in order of hottest to least hot. You can also make a list of your "most liked" to "least liked." You can base that list on acting skills and plot lines rather than looks.

I know my list. What's yours?

16 comments:

J said...

No ranking needed here. Connery is the one and only.

Dzyan said...

CONNERY FTW!!! (did you know T! likes Timothy Dalton best??? that´s nuts!)
Daniel Craig (though he´s got of Bond the same I do, but if it´s about hot he´s second best, which actually worries when I place Connery as #1 ;S)
Pierce Brosnan
Timothy Dalton
Roger Moore and George Lazenby are a tie for the ugliest one :P

What´s your´s?

Peter said...

They're too old to rank based on looks (for me anyway) so I'll just rank my favorites.

1. (at least for now) Daniel Craig
2. Sean Connery
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. Timothy Dalton
5. Roger Moore
6. George Lazenby

James Bond FTW!

Anonymous said...

Connery
Craig
Brosnan
Moore
Dalton
Lazenby

Octavius said...

Sean
Daniel
Pierce

I'm pretty sure there were no others....

Octavius.

Steven Lester said...

Well, I'm old enough to have seen first-run films with Connery in them, including his first which was Dr. No. I saw that particular film when I was 12, so you can compute how long I've been around.

Mr. Craig has/had the best body, but he isn't the best fighter. For smooth moves and situations that weren't totally known beforhand, I think that either Brosnan or Dalton is superior. They also portrayed pain the best and fighting back even when in pain is a big turn-on for me.

The most handsome? Well, actually none of them. Old guys don't appeal to me, I guess. In the hottest rating they rank: Connery, Brosnan, Dalton, Craig, Lazenby, and then and very much disliked, Moore.

Moore was the absolutely WORST Bond there ever was. His movies were boring, comedic at best with fights that were so staged you'd expect to see at least one trained seal in each one (and there actually was one in one movie). Even his love scenes were obviously staged. Staged, staged, STAGED!

Lazenby was only in one movie so it's unfair to judge him.

Dalton was the most intense and Brosnon was the overall best in almost every way.

Until they color Craig's hair black I'll never see him as a Bond, but he sure has the best body, so I'll forgive the directors for their never HAVING READ THE ACTUAL BOOKS.

Ryan said...

Organized by overall attractiveness!

The Best
Daniel Craig

Also Attractive
Pierce Brosnan
Sean Connery

The Not So Hot Ones
Timothy Dalton
Roger Moore
George Lazenby

oneexwidow said...

Overall, I'd agree with Ryan re: attractiveness.

As a Scot I feel duty bound to say that Connery is the best - although I am really liking Daniel Craig's bond and hope the films continue in a similar, darker vein.

Anonymous said...

In terms of looks, Pierce Brosnan has the best "Bond" look. He's dark, handsome, suave, funny, and cooler than most of us will ever be. A pretty boy and has the look of a "player"...Not the best Bond movies, but Golden Eye if Fun-fucking-tastic. My confidence would probably shoot up when he's in the room bc he just has a magnetism that will make me like myself more.

Connery is the most "manly" old school "masculine" type. Classic male, hairy and a reknowned confidence. Kind of a "bro". I'll lose my confidence around him.

Craig is unkempt, blond, and not as suave as the others. He just beats his way through things and just doesn't have liquid cool that makes Brosnan or Connery but his films are far and away better than Brosnan or Connery. Casino Royale is quite possibly one of the best, the 2nd one was crap...also kind of a "bro" but in a more acceptable way, as in he'll be cool with gay people but makes lot of gay jokes when he's not gay...his Bond and not Craig...=I

I don't really give a shit about the other ones...who does?

Anonymous said...

To hell with looks - they're all too old for that... but there is ONLY one James Bong - Connery (and I say that even though George Lazenby is a friend of mine!)

AZ Denny

Tyler said...

1) Daniel Craig
2) roger moore
3) peirce Brosnan
4) sean connery
5) George Lazenby
6) timmothy dalton

Random Thinker said...

Without a doubt, the various Bond actors prove a basic truism - the original is always the best.

So, definitely Sean Connery.

I saw him shooting The Rock in San Francisco, and he was very cool.

As for the others, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and Timothy Dalton. Not sure I liked Daniel Craig, and don''t remember George Lazenby.

Anonymous said...

daniel craig, then connery (and they tie).

aside from that, who are these other people?

R. Burnett Baker said...

Yep. Connery. Random Thinker has it right. The original can't be beat.

Now... What's with you guys who say they're all too OLD to rank on looks?? Get over yourselves!

Just because you guys may be young twinky-twerps doesn't mean you have to be "ageists" and can't appreciate handsomeness in older men. Trust me: By the time you guys are 30 many of you will have partied and drank your looks away. If any of us can age as well as Connery or Moore, or Brosnan we'll be fortunate.

Your cutiepatootie faces will fade faster than you can say "Bond. James Bond."

B said...

I'm for Pierce Brosnan cause he's the Bond of my generation :D and he's perfect for this role. Idk, I'm used to him as a Bond. They ruined the movies with Daniel Craig...

D. said...

pierce or daniel would suffice XD